Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tuesday

Well, I made it home around 9:30 last night and unpacked, started some laundry and went to bed. I slept until I woke up this morning which felt totally indulgentsly wodnerful and then I did my morning practices.

Kelly is sick with a cold which is too bad. I am doing my best to think positive thoughts so as to stay healthy while he is sick.

As far as today goes, I have some work to do today on my computer- stuff for my book, a certification video to watch and then my homework for Carlos. Plus an asana practice and a visit to our farmer's market this afternoon.

Fun, fun. There are some things on my mind percolating aorund that I reflecting on but I am not so much in the mood to draw them out right now. I feel the day calling me onward.

More later.

No comments: