Anyway, I encountered a fair amount of "travel hell" on the way home from Louisville. The plane out of Kentucky was delayed by 5 hours which got us to Dallas late and meant the connecting flight to Austin would not go out until the morning. So I got into a hotel in Dallas around 1:30 am and got up at 4:45am to get back on a plane. I finally got home around 8:30am yesterday morning. It was a long journey home.
I decided to go the health club to soak in the hot tub once I returned and once there, I decided to swim which really helped move some of the stagnant energy I felt in my body from sitting and standing and waiting all those hours. I came home, made a great Ayurveda lunch for me (Spiced rice and daal) and Kelly and then did some errands and met Anne for Peggy's class, which was fantastic. Here is her sequence as I remember it.
- paryankasana with block and arms belted- 5 minutes or more
- adho mukha svanasana
- surya namaskar variation with nakrasana thrown in several times
- supta padangusthasana variations
- eka pada supta badha konasana variations
- uttana padasana
- pigeon droppings to chair, to block- lots
- ustrasana to kapotasana at wall- several
- kapotasana- several
- sirsasana drop overs to chair and back up from chair- lots
- sirsasana drop overs to floor and back up- 6X
- urdhva danurasana to dwi pada viparita dandasana with ankles belted and head down to urdhva danurasana- 3X
- ardha matsyendrasana at wall- 2 variations
- ardha halasana legs supported on a chair
I came home, made dinner and went to bed early, which I needed since I had maybe 4 hours the previous night. Today I am going to catch up on some business, start packing because I go to Corpus Christi, TX this weekend and head out to Arizona for 10 days first thing on Monday morning. So I need to be ready for Arizona when I head out to Corpus Christi.
I am teaching at Castle Hill at 4:30 so please come to class if you can.
Okay, more later!