Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Morning

So I had a great day yesterday. I am not so much thinking about it as landing back at home so much as I am thinking about it as a brief "wheels down" moment before take off today to head over to Friendswood, Texas for a visit to Sundance Yoga, which I am excited about.I got in late Wednesday night, had a great night's sleep, woke up, did my morning practices and met up with the Lulu Crew at Whole Foods for a meeting about my Ambassadorship for the year. It was a great meeting- fun, inspiring, affirming- (Which as we know can not be said for many meetings).

After the meeting, Dad and Kelly and I had lunch at Whole Foods. Then Kelly and I walked over to Lululemon and did a little shopping. Kelly, my wonderful photographer/videographer captured some very fun scenes in a little video montage. Check it out-

After that I came home, did a practice and then met up with Gia for dinner before another meeting at Lululemon. This meeting is about something you should all know about- YOGASM 2010- 1000 people doing it together. In this case, the "it" is enjoying a yoga practice and great music and other creative expressions.

Here are a few details to know about:

October 7, 2010 (Which is the night before ACL!)
Right here in Austin, TX@ REPUBLIC SQUARE PARK- 4th and Guadalupe
4:30- 6:30 music, hula hooping, acro yoga, etc.
6:30-8:00 Round Robin Yoga class with Christina, Zoe, Gioconda, Desirae, Dean, Sanieh, Matt, and there is one other person whose name is escaping me now.
8:00-8:30 prizes, announcements, and other fanfare
8:30-10 MC YOGI performs
Cost: FREE!

Save the date!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It sounds like Yogasm 2010 will be an amazing event! Can't wait to read more about it.

Morgan
lululemon athletica

Anne-Marie Schultz said...

you look very natural.

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.

love, Anzy