Friday, April 17, 2009

In Vail

Well, I am sitting in a very nice hotel in Vail Colorado, sipping an excellent cup of coffee and looking out the window as the snow falls at a gorgeous mountain view!

Kelly and I travelled most of the day yesterday and got into Vail in the middle afternnon, soaked in the outdoor hot tub while the snow was falling and then cleaned up and got ready to go to Dogma Athletica for the class I was teaching there. Amy is the yoga director there and she came to the Immersion with me and Darren in Tucson and when she realized I was going to be in town for the Rocky Mountain Yoga Conference she invieted me to come a day early and teach a class at the club where she works. We had a great group of really inspiring practioners. I was able to teach a very strong class with lots of refinements in motion. We worked on arm balances and backbends and we had a really fun time together.

Today is a day to catch up on the computer, take some personal time and then met up for the conference later in the day. More later.

No comments: