Monday, February 25, 2008

Home Again

So I am home and procrastinating getting going on a huge pile of laundry. What better way to procrastinate than with a blog entry? I had hoped to spend the mroning writing but I have to go ot the dentist. On my way down to Tucson last week I was eating some Smartfood. (Confessions of the yoga teacher- My favorite road trip food is Smart Food popcorn.) It is terrible for my constitution (drying) and it also turns out that it is terrible for my teeth. I bit down on a kernel and broke a tooth. So, I have to go to the dentist today. And I hate dentists.

Okay, not the people who are dentists, obviously- but I do not like what they do. Okay, let's be more clear- I do not like what they have done to me in the past. (I have some pretty painful dental experiences from childhood creating these negative samskaras which to this day make me pretty resistant to dentists.) Although as I write I am thinking that I would probably not like world without dentists either. In fact, that would probably be much worse. Anyway- Candace and Cassie- two of my studnets here in San Marcos- have a father who is dentist who specializes in whimpy patients like myself. So I am going to him today. Perhaps it wil be a corrective experience!

All right then- it is great to be home. Now, the laundry.