Monday, December 27, 2010

Monday Morning

I am going to spend a few hours here at my computer this morning catching up on some business and correspondences. First stop was Facebook where I stumbled across a lovely announcement of Anusara's Yoga's very own Amy Ippoliti on the cover of Yoga Journal this month! YAY! Amy is smart, funny, charismatic, dedicated, enthusiastic, and visionary. 



And what is also very fun is that Amy is coming to Austin, TX January 14-16th. She and I will be  co-teaching a workshop at Castle Hill. There is plenty of room still so sign up soon so I know who is coming and can plan accordingly. It will be a great weekend and a wonderful way to invoke greatness for the coming year.


Well, that is the commercial for today. The holiday weekend was a lot of fun for me. Kelly and I mostly hung out with Mom and Dad and Anne and Jeff and did our best to rest and relax. Yesterday I even took a nap.  Well, not much to report today. Work this morning, a practice later and Kelly and I will make dinner at home. Mostly I need to get things in order before I head out to Tucson for the Advanced Intensive after which the year begins in full swing.

More soon.

No comments: