Friday, September 4, 2009

Me and Kelly in Oregeon

SO we travelled yesterday and got into Oregon. had time for a great lunch and afternoon walk and made our way to Shawn and Dianna's (Kelly's brother and his wife) for dinner and a visit with them and their 3 kids. Seth, my other nephew was out of town on a camping trip. Anyway, we had a great visit, good food and fantastic conversation.
.

Kelly and I woke up this morning, had breakfast in bed and then went to Multnomah Falls for a hike. It is a fantastic hike of about 5 miles and lots of up and down hill with one incredible waterfall after another. After that we went to lunch and we are now waiting to meet up with my friend from college, Stephanie, for a visit and perhaps another walk.
.

It is really great to have some time in nature, some time with Kelly and some time for some R&R. Tomorrow I am leading a practice at Allison Altsrom's place and I realize now that I said the wrong time. It is 10-1, not 10-3. So, anyone in Portland who wants to come practice, come and join us. The link is a few posts back or send me a quick email and I can give you the details.

All right- in other exciting news, I just borrowed a pair of scissors from the hotel desk and cut my bangs. My hair dresser will probably yell at me but when I saw all these pictures all I could think was, "Wow, my bangs are in my face. How annoying." (Okay, I also noticed the scenery and how my shirt matches the trees almost exactly.)

More later.












No comments: