Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday Morning

Good Morning!

Not that this is a new insight or anything but I am not the best relax-er I know. I did have a lovely day off but it is kind of funny because I am never really here with time off on the weekends and so I really am at kind of a loss of what to do with myself. Coupled with the fact that it is so hot, being outside is kind of an impossibility, well, its kind of like having cabin fever in the summer.

So yesterday I went to Gioconda's yoga class. I really think she has a fantastic flow class and I had a great practice. Both classes we went to on Friday had really long holds on each side and I was really sore and tight from holding things so long and so it was great to work some of that out in Gia's class. I am not a fan of balancing on one leg for well over 3 minutes while changing poses and so forth. It does not create any kind of opening for me. I just feel things getting locked down instead. So like I said it was great to work some of that out.

I had plans to go to Anne's class after but I was so hungry that I had to go home to eat instead. After lunch I did some packing and preparation for the trip to Tucson and then Kelly and I went to the club for a swim which was really nice. All in all a pretty mellow day.

I have a phone date coming up in a few minutes with John Friend about my book and some other business and Kelly and I are exploring some online technology options for the possible online mentoring group. The Castle Hill program is set to begin on September 2nd at 6pm so if you want information about that let me know.

Several people have asked me about my public class schedule for the fall. To the best of my knowledge it looks like this starting in September.

Tuesdays-
4:30-5:45 Castle Hill- Level 2/3
6:30-8:00 Breath and Body Yoga- Intermediate

Wednesdays-
9:30-11:00 Castle Hill- Focus on Form/All levels
6:00-7:15 Castle Hill- Level 2/3
7:30-9 Mentoring Group (pre-registration required)

Thursdays-
4:30-5:45 Castle Hill- Level 2/3
6:30-8:00 Breath and Body Yoga- Intermediate

Sean and I working out the details for another beginning series in september at Bodhi and so when I find out more about that I will let you know.

No comments: