Sunday, October 12, 2008

On my way home

The workshop went so well. We had a strong arm balancing class this morning which was really fun. People did really well and made lots of improvements on the poses and learned some new ways to approach these challenging postures. I have more I could say aboutthe day but I am pretty darn tired nw. I am looking forward to seeing my own house and sleeping in my own bed for a while. No more trips until Thanksgiving. (Well, maybe one to Arizona, but not to teach.)

I am ready to get back home but have a fair amount of time to wait in the ariport. I have been entertaining myself with Facebook- finding all kinds of High School friends on there which is kind of amusing. It is a veritable Chapel Hill High School reunion there. Kind of fun stuff.

No comments: