Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday

Hello!

It's been a busy few days for me. I taught my classes on Wednesday and Thursday morning Kelly and I spent the morning in San Marcos. We had to get some stuff for our dog from the vet and so we decided it would be a great time to kit the river for some kayaking. It was great- the water was awesome, the wave was perfect and we played for over an hour.

I did some work for a few hours, made it to the Castle to practice before my class and then taught a class at 4:30. It was super fun. We got into some pretty deep back bends which was really awesome. Then Kelly and I drove over to Mercury Hall for the One Om Event which was a lot of fun. Basically, the format was a centering followed by warm ups with Malia, Sun salutations with Chelsea, Standing Poses with Jenn Wooten, Hip openers and Arm balances with Jeremiah Wallace, back bends with me, dancing as a group, forward bends with Gioconda, chanting with Zoe and then savasana. It was a great time.

here are some shots from the evening that Kelly took:

I have some more to say about the event but right now I have to clean my house and get ready for rest of the weekend. More tomorrow!

No comments: