Friday, February 11, 2011

Day off in Copenhagen

Well, even though it is a day off, my body woke up nice and early. I finally had tome to catch up on online mentor group (by the way- I am beginning another online group in April so if you want to join in the fun, email me at yogamentor108@Gmail.com and we can get you some information or help you with registration).

Anyway, I got up, did my meditation, made some tea, worked on the mentor group and now I am catching up here before Kelly and I head out for the day. It looks like a beautiful day outside- the sun is shining brightly and the clouds and rain have cleared up. We are going to go out and explore the city today, which I am excited about. Clothes, chocolates, cafes, cycle shops and walking about town. Tomorrow, is another museum and castle day, hopefully with a viewing of the royal jewels even!

The week of yoga here was really fantastic. We spent yesterday morning talking about Patanjali's Yoga Sutras from a classical viewpoint and discussing some of John's interpretations of the classical translations from a Shiva -Shakti tantra perspective. The group is so smart, thoughtful and interested in nuance and distinctions that I found the time flying by. We broke for lunch, reconvened and did a fun group practice.

Kelly was in house taking pictures all week and made a wonderful slideshow for us. Check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO9-VPX48Ss&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Well, more reflections later- on into the day.

No comments: