Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Yoga Convo Introduction

It's been a bit of a busy time. I flew into Los Angles on Monday Night and started Tuesday morning off with a class at Yogaglo. For those of you who do not know about yogaglo, you really should. Amazing yoga, affordable prices ONLINE and in the privacy and convenience of your own home. I am so thrilled to be joint their family as a regular teacher. Check it out- www.yogaglo.com.

We filmed a class I called ROOT, RISE and SHINE full of good string standing pose work and back bends and, as the name suggests, lots of emphasis on Organic Energy. We had a great turnout with a lot of the local gang in attendance. I had fun meeting some new folks and seeing old friends as well.

Them I filmed some practice segments for the YOGA CONVO project that Elena Brower and i are doing. Definitely some of the ,sot pristine turning and heart-based language ever, if i must say so myself. For more info on YOGA CONVO Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbz4yvtqtpk&feature=youtube_gdata_player


Then we had dinner at a lovely local restaurant and brainstormed about programming ideas and ways to offer amazing content on yogaglo. I have ideas that will keep us busy for a decade, so no problem there.

I taught again is morning. The class was a cross training class with lots of core work, arm balances and twists. Good times.

Now, back to work!

More later.

No comments: