Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Shravana School of Yoga: Update on Progress

I posted this morning on the Shravana School of Yoga site instead of here. So click on the link provided  to get that post!

 Have a great day- I am working my way through emails and business stuff before I head out to do the Advanced Practice at PURE Bikram. Its been a while since I have been in town so I am pretty sure its going to kick my ass a bit. Oh well, that's what I love about it, truth be told.

Once I get through some email I am really looking forward to sharing some of my notes from the two weekends with Manorama.

More soon.

1 comment:

kaney said...

If you are a Yoga teacher, or thinking about becoming a Yoga teacher, the concepts contained within this series will save you money and, potentially, earn you a lot more money. None of us has to teach Yoga; we choose to teach Yoga because we love it and know the many rewards of steady Yoga practice.

orthomolecular nutrition